What is in the box?
- Vault device
- Micro USB cable
- 2 recovery seed cards
Bitcoin is safe by design. All you need is a tool to use it without risk. All you need is your own Trezor wallet.
Leave viruses and keyloggers behind. Forget about making regular backups, reading encryption manuals, printing paper wallets, and doing offline storage. Next time you see another 10+ step guide to protecting your bitcoins, just skip reading it.
Strengthen your accounts with U2F:
Trezor One can also serve as a U2F hardware token. Ordinary security tokens lack a screen, which means you can never be sure what you are approving. Trezor uses its Trusted Display to fully inform you about the authentication request before it approves it, showing the service you are logging into.
Trezor is a USB 2.0 device compatible with Windows, Linux, and macOS (10.8 or higher).
Trezor supports over 1000 currencies!
- Dimensions and weight
- Size: 60mm x 30mm x 6mm (2.4in x 1.2in x 0.2in) Weight: 12g (0.42oz)
- Operating temperature
- -20 ° C to +60 ° C (-4 ° F – +140 ° F)
- Micro USB connector to connect to a computer or mobile phone.
- Integrated 120 MHz ARM processor (Cortex M3) running a custom developed system.
- Bright OLED – 128×64 pixels. Enough to hold six lines of text. You can display all the details needed to verify a transaction on one screen.
- Security and certifications
- Trezor is CE and RoHS certified, so it meets all quality, reliability, and environmental standards. It is okay to take your Trezor with you on the plane. Like all modern electronics, X-rays will not harm you.