SPECIFICATIONS 8x XFX 570 Graphics Cards
Memory Card, Motherboard, Power Supply Unit, and Six (6) Fans.
- Please get in touch with us if you’d like us to assist you with an online consultation.
- If you’re able to track down the faulty item. Send Pangolin a warranty order and ship it there.
- A burned, oxidized, broken, or missing pin PCB/unit of the Miner or PSU will be scrapped. Please don’t send it back to me.
- Any parts, particularly hash boards, that have been disassembled or replaced by the customer without the consent of PangolinMiner are not eligible for repair for technical reasons.
- Do not include any accessories when sending the faulty part to our repair center (Whatsminer/PSU/hash board/control board).
In order to avoid shipping damage, it is important to package the parts carefully with foam. The warranty will not cover a faulty part that was damaged during shipping. a.
b. Please print two copies of the Repair Ticket, stick one on the outside of the package, and put the other inside. If the Repair Ticket is missing, the package will be returned to the sender.
You should be aware that clients will be charged for all customs clearance fees and that you should inform your transport company to handle the custom issue with you to avoid any delays. It is impossible for PangolinMiner to respond to any custom issue. “Within 50$” is a better declaration for the low value than “Warranty Item.”
On the waybill item description, please make sure that “MiniServer” (or your “Power supply”) is listed.
For this reason, packages marked “Freight Collect” or similar will be returned to the sender. In accordance with our warranty, you are responsible for paying for all shipping costs as well.
Any product from a company for which PangolinMiner is not responsible should not be sent. You can expect to receive a return or discard notice for any packages that contain other products.
g. Products repaired by other organizations or individuals are not covered under the warranty.
As a result, PangolinMiner will only provide customer service to those customers who purchased directly from the company. Any parts that have been resold will not be covered by the repair service.
In step three, you’ll need to create a repair ticket.
You can access your PangolinMiner account by logging in.
3. Go to the “ACCOUNT” menu and select “YOUR TICKET.” 4.
Send a new ticket with your warranty claim to PM@pangolinminer.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
First, we’ll conduct an online consultation to better understand your issue. Please fill out the Repair ticket form and return it if your problem requires warranty service. Thank you. Stick one copy of the Repair ticket on your package’s outside and another inside. The tracking number should be added as a new message to the ticket where the request was submitted.
Instructions for out-of-warranty repairs are also included.
Your machine may be repaired by PangolinMiner for a fee if it is no longer under warranty.
Follow the steps outlined in Section 3. Make a repair ticket. You will be billed after the machine has been repaired. Please note that if the hash board or any other part is damaged during transport, we are unable to repair them.