What is CryptoCurrency Mining?
Cryptocurrency mining is the process of solving a math problem (for example, a sum) with the help of computers.
When a computer (or a group of these) does a good job of solving a problem on the network, it is given a reward. In the case of crypto money, this reward is a group of cryptocurrency units that are being mined.
In a nutshell, what these computers do is run through a number of possible solutions until one of them matches the hash value of the block.
When the hash of a riddle says that whoever finds the number from 0 to 10 first gets the prize. A group of miners will roll numbers until the number they roll is the same as the one in the puzzle.
In the middle of the process, you’ll wonder if the number is correct or not. This is how it works:
- It doesn’t matter who gets to the correct number first. They both get a block reward.
- Today, the algorithms that figure out how hard a problem is and other things are called consensus systems. This is because everyone has to agree on the rules before they can play.
- The consensus system used by Bitcoin, Ethereum, and many other cryptocurrencies is called Proof-of-Work (PoW), but there are a lot of coins, like Lisk or Stratis, that only use Proof-of-Stake (PoS), like these coins (PoS).
- In the PoS, coins are stored and the work is easier, so it doesn’t waste time and energy like in the PoW.
- If you’re mining Proof of Work, you can use a wide range of computer hardware.
- Bitcoin needs ASICs, which are teams that have a lot of processors. This gives them a lot of power for mining.
- There are systems that use a lot of graphics cards to do the work for Ethereum. Mined: Bytecoin is only mined with a single machine
- A browser like bitrad.io lets you “mine” cryptocurrency. You can also share content and get votes for it, like on the site Steemit. You can also share a part of your hard drive with Storj.
- Mining, on the other hand, lets us control how many coins are in circulation.
- When a block is certified, the miner gets a reward and new coins are added to the market. This means that there are more and more coins until there is a maximum number, which gives the network control over it.
Crypto Mining Rigs
Then, learn about how mining rigs are made and how they have changed over time.
If you’ve been in the crypto world with your friends, you’re sure to have heard or read the word “rig.” Have you ever wondered what a “mining rig” is? At Bit2Me Academy, we call it a “rig” what we call it.
A mining rig is a group of hardware parts, such as a CPU, GPU, FPGA, or ASIC, that have been put together to do cryptocurrency mining.
It’s easy, don’t you think? The truth is that even though it’s a simple idea, it’s hard to make it happen. Why? Because it isn’t enough to just put these things together in this way. It must be done in the best way possible so that the investment you make is one that you can make back in the long run with profits.
BITMAIN Antminer T17E (50 TH/s)
BITMAIN Antminer S17+ (76 TH/s)
BITMAIN S9 SE (17TH/s)
BITMAIN S9K (14TH/s)
BITMAIN S9 (13.5TH/s)
BITMAIN S9J (13.5TH/s)
BITMAIN L3+ (504MH/s)
Bitmain APW7 Power Supply
BITMAIN Antminer Z15 (420ksol/s)
BITMAIN Antminer Z11J (105ksol/s)
BITMAIN Antminer Z11 (135ksol/s)
BITMAIN Antminer T19 (88 TH/s)
BITMAIN Antminer T19 (84 TH/s)
BITMAIN Antminer T17E (53 TH/s)
BITMAIN Antminer T17+ (64 TH/s)
Types of Crypto Mining Rigs for Sales
There are a lot of different types of mining rigs for sale online and in your local stores. They come in a variety of shapes, sizes, powers, GPUs, and other features. Mining rigs for sale can be broken down into different groups based on algorithms or crypto currency.
GPU Mining Rigs for Sales
Coin Mining Machines also sells pre-made mining rigs with high-performance specs for people who want to start mining right away. You can look for a good-quality and high-spec mining rig that has already been built and shipped to your home.
Pre-built Mining Rig for Sale
You can buy high-power GPUs and rigs that don’t have them. You can look for these mining rigs with a GPU that are good for you to find. There are also rigs that don’t have GPUs if you don’t want to buy them.
Used Mining Rig for Sale
Our used miners section is for people who are on a tight budget but want to buy a good mining rig. You can use it to look at used mining rigs that have been marked down.
BULK ORDER DISCOUNT
Interested in setting up your own mining farm?
Contact us for bespoke packages and wholesale prices.